Start A Chapter in your State
Start A Chapter Brochure | Why Belong iaedp Brochure
Starting a Local Chapter
iaedp's mission is to bring together eating disorder treatment providers, across all disciplines, to collaborate and inspire one another. Chapters drive this mission on the local level - connecting members with local peer support, resources, and continuing education.
iaedp currently has over thirty chapters. We are adding more all the time, but if you don't already have a chapter in your area, why not start one? Starting a chapter comes with many benefits.
- Recognition as an eating disorder professional and as a leader - locally, nationally, even internationally
- Support, networking, education, and the buddy referral system with local professionals
- Discounts on iaedp membership and symposium
- Co-branding with a prestigious organization - chapters benefit from the marketing power of iaedp
- Support and guidance from other chapter presidents and the Chapter Director - powerful tools which not only help you run a chapter, but translate into running a practice as well
Local member collaboration through chapters continues to drive awareness, education, and quality. Your involvement will help shape our future and the lives of those we serve. Starting a chapter is as easy as:
- Get together with four professional colleagues/iaedp members in your area who would be interested in starting a chapter and serving on the local board. Find ten more people interested in a local chapter, and you've established interest! All that's left is the paperwork...
- Send a letter of intent, statement of purpose, and application (along with a $50 application fee) to iaedp Headquarters.
- Begin the process of completing non-profit corporation papers, which is done with the guidance of iaedp Headquarters.
Contact Rebecca Albertini, iaedp Chapter Director, for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Resource Library
Chapter Winter Gala Picture
Purchase CEU for Chapter Events